Strong, fresh, and pungent, my Eucalyptus essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the Eucalyptus plant. You will find this oil cleansing, invigorating, and bracing for the mind and body, most commonly used to clear congestion and relieve achy muscles.
- Helps to clear coughs and congestion
- Revives tired, achy muscles
- Boosts circulation
INCI: Eucalyptus Globulus.
Ingredients: 100% Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aroma: Sharp, clearing, and green
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Eucalyptus is not recommended in massage for people with sensitive skin but can be vaporised. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene